ADDRESSING THE CORONAVIRUS CHALLENGE WITH SMART REMOTE WORKING SOLUTIONS
The emergence and dramatic spread of the Coronavirus has impacted societies and economies around the globe. Like almost all businesses right now you’re likely to be faced with keeping your team safe and your business up and running. Sourcing home working video conferencing solutions at short notice can be challenging. However – NEC has a range of quick implemented and cost-effective solutions when you need it most.
REMOTE WORKING CONTACT ESSENTIALS
SYSTEM FEATURES FOR ALL
Ensure smooth communications with your colleagues and customers with effective call routing
Call transfer, hold, parking & voicemail enable sharp customer service levels
Create collaborative communities with audio, video & screen sharing
Stay Connected &
Make your smartphone your business phone
- Enjoy voice mobile extension over WiFi for your smartphone or smart device
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Enable your team to use their own mobiles, iPads or tablets
- Free WiFi business calls
- Download for free via App Store
HOMEWORKING VIDEO CONFERENCING: BUILT-IN COLLABORATION
- Home working video conferencing solutions, document & screen sharing, up to 32 users
- Uses secure WebRTC connectivityvia a web browser
- InUC provides further features including Presence, Instant Messaging & Call Status
- Works via Google Chrome on a PC or Android device
MOBILE EXTENSION: MAKING SMARTPHONES SMARTER
- Delivers phone system functionality to your mobile
- Mobile Extension also works via your landline – ideal for homeworkers!
- Calls are made via your phone system – avoids divulging your number on a business call
- Call features include: call transfer, call logging,
voicemail & caller ID
PROTECTING YOUR IN-OFFICE WORK FORCE
For your customers who have employees that cannot effectively work remotely, there is typically the requirement for workers who need an on-campus mobile communications device:
IP DECT: Cleanable wireless handsets
- i766 & G577 DECTs are IP65 rated i.e. they are water spray protected & safe to clean
- Reliable on-campus / premises mobile communications
- Ideal for clinicians, warehouse personnel, factory workers, etc.
LET YOUR CONTACT CENTER AGENTS WORK FROM HOME!
With NEC’s UNIVERGE Business ConneCT, your remote contact center agents can work safely and securely from home – with all the same support, presence and information as in the office. Without any additional licence, your agents can from home simply log on and start work. NEC’s remote contact center solutions keeps them well informed with:
- Full visibility of customers’ histories and their previous interactions
- Omni-channel service so customers can access your organization using their channel of choice
- Create a fully functioning remote working contact center for your team
WORK FROM HOME WITH FULL-FLEDGED FUNCTIONALITY
Working from home and missing full-fledged business phone functionality as you are used to in the office? No need to! Our remote contact centre solutions are easily installed on your Windows PC. Using your existing VPN connection they replicate your office desk phone using the same extension number, the same features and experiences as in the office.
- High-quality voice communication using a USB-connected headset
- Full functionality and features of your desktop phone
- Plus advanced multimedia applications
Let us know how to reach you. The NEC Team will be in touch shortly.